Khierstyn Ross is the mastermind behind EntrepreneurUncut.com and talks one on on with Howard about how and why entrepreneurs turn to crowdfunding campaigns for startup capital. Kheirstyn is a startup advisor who speaks from experience. She helped dozens of franchises in Canada destroy their sales goals before heading overseas to bring her acumen to the UK leading her to discover the next turn in her life’s path; arming entrepreneurs with what they need to succeed.
Howard and K-Ross (as she’s known to her friends) go full throttle right into the fast late covering a lot of ground very quickly that anyone in business – whether in a startup or a Fortune 10 multinational corporation – needs to hear.
In this crowdfunding podcast we cover:
- A Digital Strategy for Crowdfunding Campaign Promotion
- Discovering & understanding what customers want
- The undiscovered country of equity crowdfunding
- Turning crowdfunding failure into crowdfunding success.
- Crowdfunding PR rip offs – especially those companies offering crowdfunding advertising services with a deceivingly small retainer.
As is customary with all of our crowdfunding podcasts we occasionally wander away from crowdfunding to the parallel worlds of capitalism, free markets and unbridled entrepreneurial spirit.
Listen to it on iTunes.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.