This crowdfunding podcast runs the gamut in a free-for-all of crowdfunding success strategies and crowdfunding tips. Listening to Howard and Manolis have a one-one-one conversation about all things crowdfunding is like slipping a hidden mic into a closed-door meeting of crowdfunding colossals.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why personal-needs crowdfunding campaigns almost always fail
- What every crowdfunder MUST do on a daily basis to succeed
- How crowdfunding myths and misconceptions can spell doom every time
- Emerging crowdfunding trends we’re likely to see in the months ahead
- When crowdfunding success fom social media happens.
- A preview of Crowdfunding Summit 2015.
This crowdfunding podcast goes all over the map and covers a lot of ground in understanding crowdfunding from every aspect.
Listen to it on iTunes.
Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.