There are MILLION$ of Reasons Why We Are the Industry Leader in Crowdfunding Promotion & Public Relations.
Reason #1: We Get Projects Noticed.
We’ll Get Your Campaign in The Spotlight & In Front of the Crowds.
Crowdfunding PR for Equity Crowdfunding.
Pre-ICO, ICO, DSO and Token Sales Promotion.
Kickstarter Marketing. Indiegogo Advertising.
When Talking About Promoting a Crowdfunding Campaign We Do It All.
Within minutes of signing up as a client for crowdfunding promotion we move fast to deliver our crowdfunding advertising services to you…
Influencer Marketing is the New Crowdfunding Marketing.
• Put our power as a social media influencer to work for you. Every single day we promote your crowdfunding campaign to our audience of over 45,000 people across Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram promoting a crowdfunding campaign across every sector of social media. We’ve spent years growing our social media presence as we reach people who want to keep up with the latest news and trends in crowdfunding and society itself. We’re constantly growing our social media audience to attract larger and larger crowds to crowdfunding projects. We deploy many social media strategies to promote a crowdfunding campaign that will expand awareness of a crowdfunding campaign beyond the people who follow us.
We’re particularly proud of the fact that many social media influencers follow US. That means you gain access to celebrities and stars that could pay it forward and share your campaign with their millions and millions of fans and followers. The best part is that you won’t need to pay them thousands of dollars to do it.
We’re connected to a network of social influencers to promote your campaign to THEIR fans and followers PLUS our own. We find the best influencers that will correspond to your targeting criteria and show best results. This is a very powerful way to get a crowdfunding campaign to go viral through a massive network of influencers with an audience that’s in-tune with what your campaign is offering.
All of our clients enjoy up to three months of social media promotion to help you boost public awareness and line up backers even before you launch your project, then we turn up the heat to attract backers every day your project is live.
Social media influencers are charging anywhere from $100 to $105,000 PER POST. To put this in perspective; an Instragram influencer with just 1000 followers charges $100 for ONE post. We have over 5,000 followers on Instagram and we don’t charge per post. We give you flat-rate crowdfunding promotion for posts and tweets to our 45,000+ fans and followers across Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn AND Instagram every single day for up to six months.
When you do the math you’re ending up with a damned good deal on crowdfunding marketing via influencer marketing.
When it Comes to Crowdfunding PR What They Say is True…
…It’s not WHAT you know, it’s WHO you know.
And when it comes to reporters, bloggers, TV and radio show producers, newspaper editors and journalists we know EVERYBODY. Since we started crowdfunding promotion in 2012 we’ve made contacts, forged relationships and built a media list sure to impress you. We’ve had six years to build bonds of trust and professionalism with thousands of members of the media. When we contact them about your crowdfunding campaign they pay attention. They take our calls and answer our emails and we talk about your project.
Here are just a few examples: Do you have a cool new tech product? We know a guy at Wired. And Gizmodo. And Tech Crunch. Is your Equity crowdfunding campaign offering amazing ROI? We know a contributing editor at The Wall Street Journal and show producers at CNBC and Fox Business. Did you come up with the best barrel-aged bourbon ever? We know the biggest whiskey blogger in North America. Is your thing just cool in general? We’re friends with on-camera reporters at NBC, CBS, ABC and others. No matter what you’re crowdfunding for, we know exactly who to contact to get you the most crowdfunding publicity possible. We’ve been making friends and building contacts in the PR world for six years.
Our senior publicist Howard Sherman is friends with the biggest on-air reporters in the business and is on a first-name basis with over 1500 radio and TV show producers across America who are on his speed dial. When you hire us for crowdfunding public relations you are plugged in to all that publicity power.
Sometimes our friends contact us. Public Relations is a two-way street.
Reporters are constantly working on new stories and always need experts and authorities to consult or interview . We’re one of their sources for subject matter experts and potential interview subjects. Monday through Friday, morning noon and night we get flooded with media requests from reporters looking for experts to help them produce articles, TV show or radio broadcast. We share these media requests with our clients when they pertain to their areas of expertise. This gives you the opportunity to score big publicity. If you want to see crowdfunding PR on steroids then you need to get our emails, talk directly to any of the reporters we’ll put you in touch with and just watch what can happen next. We’ve helped our clients score epic crowdfunding promotion that would cost anywhere between $10,000 and $100,000 EACH if they had to take out their checkbook and pay for that same level of crowdfunding marketing on the air or in print on their own.
Just one powerful media pickup can eclipse all of the crowdfunding advertising you could ever dream of and help you achieve crowdfunding success faster than you can possibly imagine. We’ve seen crowdfunding campaigns CRUSH their funding goal within an hour of being on TV!
We’ll Get You & Your Crowdfunding Campaign or ICO on TV and Radio
• We’re doing crowdfunding promotion longer than anyone else which is why we can arrange opportunities for national TV coverage and top radio shows when nobody else can. Over the years we’ve developed media relationships that our competitors can only dream of. Our Premier and Paramount clients get red carpet access to the mainstream media. You can be in a studio in front of a camera pitching your crowdfunding campaign to over 200 markets across the USA reaching an audience of over 100 million viewers on the biggest cable and satellite TV networks in America. We know the TV production people that make it happen. We make it possible for you to live the dream like nobody else. Same goes for radio; our Premier and Paramount clients get guaranteed guest appearances on top radio shows and podcasts everywhere.
Your crowdfunding campaign can be featured on the biggest TV & radio shows in America.
Once your TV or radio appearances are booked, we’ll provide you with the media coaching you need to be a star including hot-mic, on-camera live simulations.
If you’re not a native English speaker or if you’re nervous about appearing before a massive TV audience or live on the radio – DON’T PANIC! Our resident media master and top gun publicist Howard Sherman will step in and be your spokesman for no extra charge. He’s been on TV and on radio countless times over the years and will deliver a dazzling performance for you.
Telegram has become the fastest, most effective way to reach out to hundreds of thousands of investors and customers in real-time chat.
ICO promotion on Telegram is the standard. We improved that standard by adding equity crowdfunding promotion to Telegram. Through our Telegram investing channel, OTHER Telegram investing channels AND direct private contact, we’ll talk up your ICO or equity crowdfunding campaign and promote it to legions of investors who have money ready to go on their next investment.
Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigners will love our “cool stuff” Telegram channel. If you’re selling a product or a service, we’ll chat with potential backers about it all day long on our channel, other related Telegram channels and through direct private message.
A member of our staff moderates our channels and oversees all inbound and outbound public and private chats during business hours to insure maximum engagement with the highest number of investors at any given time.
For all intents and purposes, using our Telegram promotion services is like hiring a full time salesperson to get you more backers!
We’ll Write a Press Release to Announce Your Crowdfunding Project to the World.
A professional copywriter with over 20 years of experience will study your crowdfunding project and craft an exceptional press release capturing every element and nuance of your project. Your crowdfunding press release will be written with the goal of getting your press release noticed by influential journalists, reporters, bloggers and other members of the media. On top of that, your press release will be optimized for SEO and submitted to all the search engines making news of your crowdfunding campaign easy to find by everyone who uses Google, Yahoo! and Bing every day. We’ve had clients get found on the search engines months and sometimes even years after their crowdfunding project finished and ended up selling more products and making huge distribution deals.
Not All Crowdfunding Press Releases Are Created Equal.
These are just some among the hundreds of news websites where your project is guaranteed to appear.
When we issue a press release, the media sits up and pays attention. Try it your way and the media will probably pass. That’s because we’ve established ourselves as the go-to source for the cool and the cutting-edge in crowdfunding. We are proud to have TV show producers, radio professionals, reporters, editors and bloggers subscribe to our news feed so they are sure to never miss a press release we issue.
We have copywriters that craft a press release the same way a Michelin rated chef creates an unforgettable meal or a Grammy winning DJ drives a party; delivering high-powered, professional performance. This is definitely “don’t try this at home.” stuff. Not if you want crowdfunding success. There’s no place for an amateur or a wanna-be when it comes to the world stage. When you want the job done right you leave it to the professionals.
Everyone needs to promote a crowdfunding campaign to the people who matter most. Advertising a crowdfunding project is all about the right audience for your product, service or cause. Crowdfund Buzz makes the press release process seamless by not only writing a crowdfunding press release, but also optimizing your reach with keywords as our crowdfunding promotion services deliver your story to major search engines and national news sites from coast and coast. The result? We generate buzz for crowdfunding campaigns in a way that nobody else can. Sign up for any of our crowdfunding marketing services and see for yourself how many people we reach so swiftly.
Curious? Check out the thousands of crowdfunding press releases we’ve written over the years in our Press Room.
Enhanced Crowdfunding Promotion with a Multimedia Press Release
• Drive engagement and increase views over 500% with multimedia. We include up to four images and embed your project video in the press release. Multimedia is proven to drive engagement. Photos, videos and/or infographics increase press release views by over 500%. Distribute your crowdfunding campaign or website’s multimedia assets and make your message more compelling for readers. We’ve seen much higher click-through-rates and overall engagement when press releases contain images and video. When it comes to crowdfunding promotion it’s all about clicks and traffic.
Your Crowdfunding Press Release Reaches the Press Every Time
• We’ll take your press release to the media via multiple industry-standard newswires to deliver news of your crowdfunding campaign to legions of TV & radio reporters, journalists, news outlets and bloggers who write for the largest newspapers, websites and blogs throughout the world. Moreover, journalists in every industry around the world subscribe to our news feed so they don’t miss a single press release we issue. No other crowdfunding promotion firm has this level of access to the media.
Zero-In on Your Crowdfunding Audience Thanks to Targeted Press Release Submission
• Your crowdfunding publicist will handpick the best editors, reports, show producers, websites and blogs in terms of size, audience reach and popularity then submit your press release to these influential websites directly. This hands-on approach takes crowdfunding PR to a new level with a laser-like focus in reaching the right audience with news of your crowdfunding project. Your press release will be targeted and certain to reach the appropriate news websites, media outlets, journalists and bloggers covering the topic of your crowdfunding campaign or public relations initiative. This puts crowdfunding promotion on a whole new level. That’s because we regularly get our clients featured on the most influential blogs and websites on earth.
You’ll Get a Comprehensive Media Report
• A few days after your press release has been distributed you’ll receive a detailed crowdfunding media report showing you all media engagement of your press release. This includes all TV, Radio and newspaper websites as well as specialized websites who shared your press release with their readers. You’ll see for yourself the powerful PR promotion of a crowdfunding campaign in action. Accompanying your media report will be detailed press release statistics telling you how many people saw your press release and how many people read it, emailed it and even shared it. All of this crowdfunding data gives you powerful insights into your crowdfunding campaign and help you tweak your crowdfunding promotion efforts.
Your Crowdfunding Press Release Will Be Published Across America – Guaranteed.
• Our exclusive press release syndication means effective distribution thanks to guaranteed publication of your press release on major news and media outlets coast to coast across the United States. These trusted information sources include TV, radio, newspapers and industry-specific websites. From the largest newspapers such as the Miami Herald, the Boston Globe, The Kansas City Star and the Daily News of Los Angeles to local TV affiliates of CBS, ABC, NBC and Fox in San Diego, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Pittsburgh and all over the country as well as radio stations in San Francisco, Colorado Springs, Honolulu and many others as well as local newspapers of every size all across the United States. All told, your press release is delivered to an audience approaching 40 million people coast to coast.
The result? News of your crowdfunding project reaches a huge national audience of millions of potential backers almost overnight. When it comes to effective crowdfunding promotion nothing comes close. In addition, your press release will benefit from enhanced delivery to an army of journalists and editors who can decide to pick up your press release and run with it. Going even further, we will engage in even more precise targeting of your press release to reach journalists covering specific industries, geographical regions and/or topics that relate to your crowdfunding campaign.
You Get a Dedicated Crowdfunding PR Manager (Premier clients)
• Once you sign up with Crowdfund Buzz you’ll have your own publicist who’ll act in your best interests and could be considered your crowdfunding concierge. This crowdfunding professional will be your point of contact during your project and be available to you every day your crowdfunding project is live. They will coordinate with all of our staff help our whole team provide you with the highest level of service in delivering high performance crowdfunding promotion.
Track Your Crowdfunding Traffic
• We track the traffic we send in promoting your crowdfunding project. In addition, we track the sources of your traffic and then we share this data with you in real-time. We use the data to test and improve our services for your project. For example, if we send out a tweet that receives a high number of clicks we’ll tweak it and follow up with similar tweets to improve your social media reaction even more and give your crowdfunding promotion a boost.
Back to your mass media engagement; once we have your press release ready to go our Press Release Submission Services hits all the rights places with the most cost-efficient crowdfunding promotion :
• We send your press release out using our press release submission service reaching the most prominent online news websites through the Associated Press, Reuters and ReleaseWire. These websites are trusted news sources that can potentially send thousands of people to your crowdfunding project. Below is a just a small portion of the websites who can receive your press release including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Chicago Sun-Times and many, many others:
TV / Radio Submissions
• Thanks to the newswires, we deliver your crowdfunding project to hundreds of national and regional TV and radio stations. Crowdfunding is a very popular topic, and as a result their coverage has sent many projects well past their financial goals. Below is a just a small portion of the TV and radio press who could cover your crowdfunding project:
Large Distribution Submissions
• Between Reuters, The Associated Press and ReleaseWire, your crowdfunding campaign has endless potential to reach thousands of news and media stations around the world. Our crowfunding PR services are perfect for international crowdfunders as well as US-based crowdfunders looking for the maximum amount of exposure and traffic. Below is a just a small portion of our worldwide news and media stations your crowdfunding project could be covered by:
Tap into our proven crowdfunding promotion prowess and give your project the edge.
Let’s Get Started With a Discovery Conversation.
We’ll Design the Perfect Crowdfunding Promotion Campaign For You.