There are MILLION$ of Reasons Why We Are the Industry Leader in Crowdfunding Public Relations.
Reason #1: We Get Projects Noticed.
Proud to be Ranked The #1 Crowdfunding Marketing Firm by Startups Investing
We’ll Get Your Campaign in The Spotlight & In Front of the Crowds.
Crowdfunding PR for Equity Crowdfunding.
Kickstarter Marketing. Indiegogo Advertising.
When Talking About Promoting a Crowdfunding Campaign We Do It All.
Within minutes of signing up as a client for crowdfunding promotion we move fast to deliver our crowdfunding advertising services to you…
Influencer Marketing is the New Crowdfunding Marketing.
• Put our power as a social media influencer to work for you. Every single day Crowdfund Buzz promotes your crowdfunding campaign to our audience of nearly 50,000 people across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & TikTok promoting a crowdfunding campaign across every sector of social media. We’ve spent years growing our social media presence as we reach people who want to keep up with the latest news and trends in crowdfunding and society itself. We’re constantly growing our social media audience to attract larger and larger crowds to crowdfunding projects. Crowdfund Buzz deploys many social media strategies to promote a crowdfunding campaign that will expand awareness of a crowdfunding campaign beyond the people who follow us.
We’re particularly proud of the fact that many social media influencers follow US. That means you gain access to celebrities and stars that could pay it forward and share your campaign with their millions and millions of fans and followers. The best part is that you won’t need to pay them thousands of dollars to do it.
According to Industry Standards We Should Charge Over $500 for Just One Post…
…But We Don’t. We’re Not Greedy.
Crowdfund Buzz clients enjoy social media promotion for the duration of their crowdfunding campaign at a fair flat-rate price to help you boost public awareness and line up backers even before you launch your project, then we turn up the heat to attract backers every day your project is live.
Social media influencers are charging hundreds and even thousands of dollars for just one post. To put this in perspective; an Instagram influencer with just 1000 followers charges $100 for ONE post. We have nearly 7,000 followers on Instagram alone and we don’t charge per post. We give you flat-rate crowdfunding promotion for posts and tweets to our nearly 50,000 fans and followers across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & TikTok constantly as long as your campaign is running.
When you do the math you’re ending up with a damned good deal on crowdfunding marketing via influencer marketing all by itself.
Learn more about our social media influencer crowdfunding marketing and how it can be a game changer for you here.
Speaking of Influencers, We’ll Get You Celebrity Endorsements.
A Crowdfund Buzz exclusive. All Crowdfund Buzz clients gain access to fashionistas, chefs and stars from sports, film and television who we will negotiate with on your behalf to give you shout outs and endorsements. Gorgeous models, music artists and comedians and just about every category of fame is in your reach.
If you ever dreamed of a professional athlete endorsing your product or an A list star from TV or the movies telling people to invest in your company or anything else, we’re able to make that dream come true for you.
Shark Tank legend Daymond John delivers inspiration.
Imagine the push your crowdfunding campaign can get with a celebrity pitch video right there on the page for all to see. Think of the present AND future value to your brand by having this celebrity video on your website. Explore all of the possibilities.
It’s easy to believe your conversion rates in terms of backers today and customers tomorrow can explode right through the roof with this alone.
Not to brag but we’re handing you a secret weapon to crowdfunding success. What’s the best part? We do all the work for you in four very easy steps….
- Tell us your budget for your celebrity shout out
- We will seek out, identify and make a deal with the best celebrity in tune with your budget and your objectives.
- We’ll write the script and handle all of the details with the star of your show.
- You get your celebrity video and we’ll distribute it all over social media, YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe and more. All you need to do is post it on your crowdfunding campaign and your website.
- Sit back and enjoy the huge boost in your credibility as your celebrity endorsement goes viral across the Internet. This is serious crowdfunding promotion firepower.
Please note: Celebrity endorsements are an extra charge in addition to our fees for service.
When it Comes to Crowdfunding PR What They Say is True…
…It’s not WHAT you know, it’s WHO you know.
And when it comes to reporters, bloggers, TV and radio show producers, newspaper editors and journalists Crowdfund Buzz knows EVERYBODY. Since we started crowdfunding promotion in 2012 we’ve made contacts, forged relationships and built a media list sure to impress you. We’ve had seven years to build bonds of trust and professionalism with thousands of members of the media. When we contact them about your crowdfunding campaign they pay attention. They take our calls and answer our emails and we talk about your project.
The result? We’re sitting on a media contact database of over 800,000 media influencers all over the world. As crowdfunding PR professionals we have all of the proven tactics to connect your crowdfunding campaign to massive numbers of journalists, show producers, bloggers and other influencers. Our goal is to score you the highest possible level of crowdfunding publicity through interviews, featured articles, interviews and appearances on radio or TV. Every time we do, you gain access to huge numbers of new potential campaign backers.
Here are just a few examples: Do you have a cool new tech product? We know a guy at Wired. And Gizmodo. And Tech Crunch. Is your Equity crowdfunding campaign offering amazing ROI? We know a contributing editor at The Wall Street Journal and show producers at CNBC and Fox Business. Did you come up with the best barrel-aged bourbon ever? We know the biggest whiskey blogger in North America. Is your thing just cool in general? We’re friends with on-camera reporters at NBC, CBS, ABC and others. No matter what you’re crowdfunding for, we know exactly who to contact to get you the most crowdfunding publicity possible. Crowdfund Buzz has been making friends and building contacts in the PR world for nearly eight years.
Our senior publicist Howard Sherman is friends with the biggest on-air reporters in the business and is on a first-name basis with over 1500 radio and TV show producers across America who are on his speed dial. When you hire us for crowdfunding public relations you are plugged in to all that publicity power.
Sometimes our friends contact us. Public Relations is a two-way street.
Reporters are constantly working on new stories and always need experts and authorities to consult or interview . We’re one of their sources for subject matter experts and potential interview subjects. Monday through Friday, morning noon and night we get flooded with media requests from reporters looking for experts to help them produce articles, TV show or radio broadcast. We share these media requests with our clients when they pertain to their areas of expertise. This gives you the opportunity to score big publicity. If you want to see crowdfunding PR on steroids then you need to get our emails, talk directly to any of the reporters we’ll put you in touch with and just watch what can happen next. We’ve helped our clients score epic crowdfunding promotion that would cost anywhere between $10,000 and $100,000 EACH if they had to take out their checkbook and pay for that same level of crowdfunding marketing on the air or in print on their own.
Just one powerful media pickup can eclipse all of the crowdfunding advertising you could ever dream of and help you achieve crowdfunding success faster than you can possibly imagine. We’ve seen crowdfunding campaigns CRUSH their funding goal within an hour of being on TV!
We’ll Get You & Your Crowdfunding Campaign on TV & Radio
• Crowdfund Buzz is doing crowdfunding promotion longer than anyone else which is why we can guarantee you guest bookings on TV and radio when nobody else can. Over the years we’ve developed media relationships that our competitors can only dream of. Our Paramount clients get red carpet access to the mainstream media. You can be in a studio in front of a camera pitching your crowdfunding campaign to over 200 markets across the USA reaching an audience of over 100 million viewers on the biggest cable and satellite TV networks in America. We know the TV production people that make it happen. Crowdfund Buzz makes it possible for you to live the dream like nobody else. Same goes for radio; our Paramount clients get guaranteed guest appearances on top radio shows and podcasts everywhere.
You might like appearing on radio more than on TV; you can do your interview from the comfort of your home or office over the phone!
Your crowdfunding campaign can be featured on the biggest TV & radio shows in America.
Before your TV or radio appearances are booked, we provide you with the media coaching you need to be a star including hot-mic, on-camera live simulations.
If you’re not a native English speaker or if you’re nervous about appearing before a massive TV audience or live on the radio – DON’T PANIC! Our resident media master and top gun publicist Howard Sherman will step in and be your spokesman for no extra charge. He’s been on TV and on radio countless times over the years and will deliver a dazzling performance for you – at no extra charge.
We’ll Write a Press Release to Announce Your Crowdfunding Project to the World.
A professional copywriter with over 20 years of experience will study your crowdfunding project and craft an exceptional press release capturing every element and nuance of your project. Your crowdfunding press release will be written with the goal of getting your press release noticed by influential journalists, reporters, editors and producers bloggers and other members of the media. On top of that, your press release will be optimized for SEO and submitted to all the search engines making news of your crowdfunding campaign easy to find by everyone who uses Google, Yahoo! and Bing every day. We’ve had clients get found on the search engines months and sometimes even years after their crowdfunding project finished and ended up selling even more products and making huge distribution deals.
Not All Crowdfunding Press Releases Are Created Equal.
These are just some among the hundreds of news websites where your project can appear.
When Crowdfund Buzz issues a press release, the media sits up and pays attention. Try it your way and the media will probably pass. That’s because we’ve established ourselves as the go-to source for the cool and the cutting-edge in crowdfunding and society itself. We are proud to have TV show producers, radio professionals, reporters, editors and bloggers subscribe to our news feed so they are sure to never miss a press release we issue.
CrowdfundBuzz has copywriters that craft a press release the same way a Michelin rated chef creates an unforgettable meal or a Grammy winning DJ drives a party; delivering high-powered, professional performance. This is definitely “don’t try this at home.” stuff. Not if you want crowdfunding success. There’s no place for an amateur or a wanna-be when it comes to the world stage. When you want the job done right you leave it to the professionals.
Everyone needs to promote a crowdfunding campaign to the people who matter most. Advertising a crowdfunding project is all about the right audience for your product, service or cause. Crowdfund Buzz makes the press release process seamless by not only writing a crowdfunding press release, but also optimizing your reach with keywords as our crowdfunding promotion services deliver your story to major search engines and national news sites from coast and coast.
Your crowdfunding publicist will handpick the best editors, reports, show producers, websites and blogs in terms of size, audience reach and popularity then submit your press release to these influential websites directly. This hands-on approach takes crowdfunding PR to a new level with a laser-like focus in reaching the right audience with news of your crowdfunding project. Your press release will be targeted and certain to reach the appropriate news websites, media outlets, journalists and bloggers covering the topic of your crowdfunding campaign or public relations initiative. This puts crowdfunding promotion on a whole new level. That’s because we regularly get our clients featured on the most influential blogs and websites on earth thanks to our focus.
These websites are trusted news sources that can potentially send thousands of people to your crowdfunding project. The websites who will receive your press release include The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Chicago Sun-Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News and many, many other popular news sources.
Moreover, journalists in every industry around the world subscribe to our news feed so they don’t miss a single press release we issue. No other crowdfunding promotion firm has this level of connection with the media.
Curious? Check out the thousands of crowdfunding press releases we’ve written over the years in our Press Room.
You’ll Get a Comprehensive Media Report
• A few days after your press release has been distributed you’ll receive a detailed crowdfunding media report showing you all media engagement of your press release. This includes all TV, Radio and newspaper websites as well as specialized websites who shared your press release with their readers. You’ll see for yourself the powerful PR promotion of a crowdfunding campaign in action. Accompanying your media report will be detailed press release statistics telling you how many people saw your press release and how many people read it, emailed it and even shared it. All of this crowdfunding data gives you powerful insights into your crowdfunding campaign and help you tweak your crowdfunding
You Get a Dedicated Crowdfunding Publicist (Premier+ clients)
• Once you sign up with Crowdfund Buzz you’ll have your own publicist who’ll act in your best interests and could be considered your crowdfunding concierge. This crowdfunding professional will be your point of contact during your project and be available to you every day your crowdfunding project is live. They will coordinate with all of our staff help our whole team provide you with the highest level of service in delivering high performance crowdfunding promotion.
Track Your Crowdfunding Traffic
• Crowdfund Buzz tracks the traffic we send in promoting your crowdfunding project. In addition, we track the sources of your traffic and then we share this data with you in real-time. We use the data to test and improve our services for your project. For example, if we send out a tweet that receives a high number of clicks we’ll tweak it and follow up with similar tweets to improve your social media reaction even more and give your crowdfunding promotion a boost.
When it comes to crowdfunding promotion it’s all about clicks and traffic & we deliver.
Tap into our proven crowdfunding promotion prowess and give your project the edge.
Let’s Get Started!